Monday, September 16, 2019
The locker problem puzzle
I tried a small sample of lockers, which was 1to 20 numbers of lockers.
I noticed that the numbers of locker which have odd numbers of factors those lockers are closed and the numbers of lockers which have even numbers of factors those lockers are open. Also, the perfect numbers of lockers are also closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overall blog reflection
When I looked across the blog, I noticed that I have learned so many activities to teach math with fun such as solving puzzles, Math art...
-
How many guests are there?" said the official. "I don't know.” said the cook, "but every 2 used a dish of rice, every ...
-
I have tried to solve the puzzle starting with smaller numbers of wine bottles. Let’s take 2 bottles and 1 rat. Feed 1 bottle to t...
-
In the article, two kinds of mathematical representations are included such as external and internal representations. Both represen...


Good -- although I'm not clear what you mean by the 'perfect numbers of lockers are closed'. The 'perfect numbers' are generally taken to mean numbers whose factors add to the number (so 6 is a perfect number because 1+2+3=6, and 28 is a perfect number because 1+2+4+7+14=28).
ReplyDelete